29-30 June, 2017 - Rome
February 6, 2017
June 16, 2014
Smart Infrastructure and Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure and Application Performance Monitoring
Technology BriefMany companies now have a very complex landscape of IT hardware and software infrastructure spread across multiple geographies, applications and data. In addition their application portfolio is now increasingly likely to be running across both on-premises and cloud platforms. This can include multiple instances of the same application in some cases with each instance of an application subject to customisation. This makes, maintenance and consolidation of applications very challenging especially if there is pressure to reduce operational cost. It also means that resources needed to diagnose and isolate performance problems can be significant. Furthermore, IT is also obligated do everything possible to improve user experience especially now that many applications can be accessed from mobile devices.
For more information please read Mike Ferguson's Analyst Brief.
January 15, 2015
June 16, 2014
October 18, 2016
September 8, 2014
January 27, 2015
22-23 June, 2017 – Rome
Mike Ferguson will be chairing and speaking at this conference.
The Conference aims to provide an update on Data, BI & Analytics and how it fits together and how you can use it to maximize business value. It tries to show the latest advances in technology to help improve your understanding of when to use what where and for what business purpose. It tries to help get more out of Analytics while introducing governance, flexibility, agility and your existing analytical environment.
- All The Way From BI to AI
- Data Vault Modeling for the Agile Data Warehouse
- Data Warehouse Automation – Time to stop Hand-Crafting Your Information Environment
- Migrating to Virtual Data Marts and Logical Data Warehouse Using Data Virtualization
- Machine Learning for Business
- Using text and graph Analytics to create Business Value
- Getting ready for Fast Data – Introducing Streaming Analytics into the Enterprise
- The Power (and Pitfalls) of Modern Data Visualization – New Techniques for Effective Communication
- Governance in the Age of Self-Service Analytics
- Getting ready for GDPR – Implementing Data Privacy in a Modern Analytical Ecosystem