Centralised Data Governance of a Distributed Data Landscape (28-29 November 2022 – Live Streaming Event)
Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
Centralised Data Governance of a Distributed Data Landscape (24-25 October 2022 – Live Streaming Event)
Creating Data Products in a Data Mesh, Data Lake or Lakehouse for use in Analytics (24-25 November 2022 – Amsterdam)
Creating Data Products in a Data Mesh, Data Lake or Lakehouse for use in Analytics (17-18 October 2022 – Live Streaming Event)
Centralised Data Governance of a Distributed Data Landscape (19-20 October 2022 – Live Streaming Event)
Automation – Increasing Agility and Reducing Time to Value of your Enterprise Analytics
With Mike Ferguson, Intelligent Business Strategies and Ted Orme, Attunity
Wednesday 21 September 2016 – 10am BST | 11am CEST
The modern distributed landscape is becoming increasingly complex. At the same time, enterprises’ thirst for new data, agility and more complex analytics is also intensifying.
In this webinar we’ll look at how enterprises can remain agile and reduce time to value by extending the use of data warehouse automation (DWA) tools to work in a more complex big data analytical environment.
We’ll look specifically at:
- Traditional analytical systems
- How companies can leverage automation to deal with the challenge and complexity of a data warehouse landscape
- How to exploit lower cost, scalable computing platforms, like Hadoop and cloud storage, needed in big data analytics
- How to enable agility and reduce time to value with data warehouse automation solution Attunity Compose
- How to leverage Attunity in new big data and traditional analytical environments
There’ll also be a live Q & A with Mike and Ted.
Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyway to receive a recording!
See Mike Ferguson live in action at the Enterprise Data & BI Conference Europe on 7-10 November in London. There will also be the opportunity to meet Attunity and get your free demo of Compose.