Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
19-22 November, 2018 – Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London
Co-located with the
Enterprise Data Conference Europe 2018
These co-located conferences will provide an unparalleled networking opportunity for BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your journey, you are an experienced practitioner or you would like to understand the role of Business Intelligence, Analytics and Enterprise Data further, this conference is for you.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2017 conference attracted delegates from 30 countries.
- Four Conference Tracks with More Than 50 Sessions with a Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges. Case studies and contributors include Volkswagen Financial Services, Direct Line Group, Rabobank, Riyad Bank, Southern Water, The International Criminal Court, The Environment Agency, The Pensions Regulator, Defence Infrastructure Organisation, Bosch, Maersk Line, Goodyear, Lidl, IBM, Hitachi Vantara, SAP, Nordea, Talenom, Catawiki, Liverty, Cerveceria Regional and more ….
- Twelve Half Day Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on BI, Analytics and Enterprise Data. Choose from introductory or advanced levels.
- Three Full Day Post Conference Workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and skills on Enterprise Data Management and BI & Analytics practice.
- BI and Data Solution Providers. Discuss your Data & BI challenges with leading solution providers.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 99% of the 2016 & 2017 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
Mike Ferguson will be giving the following presentations:
Fast Data and Edge Analytics – the Next Frontier in Smart Business (Monday 19 November, 09:30-12:45)
Governing the Data Lake – The Critical Importance of an Information Catalog (Monday 19 November, 14:00 – 17:15)
Data Science Workbenches and Machine Learning Automation – New Technologies for Agile Data Science (Tuesday 20 November, 16:35 – 17:20)