Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Creating Data Products in a Data Mesh, Data Lake or Lakehouse for Use in Analytics (9-10 June 2022, Stockholm)
Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
15-17 November 2021 – A Virtual Conference
Why You Should Attend:
- Maximise Your Learning Experience. Attend the 2 virtual conference days live (16-17 November) and you will get access to all the conference presentation recordings for 3 months after the conference. Therefore, for any sessions that you miss during the live virtual conference, you can catch up on after the conference! Furthermore, you can watch favourite sessions which you attended live all over again! With 4 conference tracks and over 40 sessions, this conference will provide you with an unprecedented extensive learning experience. With our great line up of user case studies and leading Data Management experts, you will not want to miss one session.
- Content Rich. Learn from other organisations’ past successes and challenges through a wide range of case studies. Case studies and contributors include GlaxoSmithKline, Allianz Global Investors, Nest Pension, FMO Dutch Development Bank, HMRC, Heineken, Volvo Penta, Sky, Hugo Boss, Booking.com, Schneider Electric, Göteborg Energi, ENGIE, KONE, JLL, Yoox Net-a-Porter Group, FrieslandCampina, Babcock International, DeLaval, Absa, NHBC, ASML, MVM Group, The Adecco Group, LifeFitness, Genius Sports.
- World Class Data Management Experts. Learn from the world’s data management experts including Danette McGilvray, Jan Henderyckx, Donald Farmer, Robert Seiner, David Marco, Graham Witt, Barry Devlin, Mike Ferguson, just to name a few….
- Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops (15 November) delivered via live streaming on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
- Access to an Even Wider Data Community. As the conference is virtual, it will be more accessible to the wider Data community world-wide. Delegates can network via our online conference platform. Virtual chat rooms will be available during the event. You may find yourself networking with Data professionals from across the globe! This a tremendous opportunity to discuss your work issues with your peer group.
- Reduced Fees and Enterprise Licence Fees. The lower fees make the conference more accessible to you, your colleagues and the wider Data Management community and if you are looking for a 2 day conference access for 10+ delegates in your organisation, we can provide you with an enterprise licence fee.
Mike Ferguson will be giving the following presentations:
Guidelines For Migrating Your Data Warehouse To The Cloud (Tuesday 16th November 2021, 11:55-12:35)
EDBIA Keynote: Data and Analytics Architecture: Data Lake vs. Lakehouse vs. Data Mesh (Wednesday 17th November 2021, 13:15-14:00)