Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
Creating Data Products in a Data Mesh, Data Lake or Lakehouse for Use in Analytics (9-10 June 2022, Stockholm)
Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
20-23 November, 2017 – London
Co-located with the
Enterprise Data Conference Europe 2017
The 2017 co-located conferences will provide an unparalleled networking opportunity for BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your journey, you are an experienced practitioner or you would like to understand the role of Data Management, BI & Analytics further, this event is for you.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2016 conference attracted delegates from 29 countries.
- Five Conference Tracks with More Than 65 Sessions with a Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges. Case studies and contributors include: Royal Bank of Scotland, Zurich Insurance, Financial Times, British Telecom, British Gas, BBC, Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs, Environment Agency, British Medical Association, ABB Group, BAE Systems, The Co-operative Bank, JLL, Generali Insurance, Microsoft, Yara International, Accenture, Alliander, Kuwait Finance House, International Financial Data Services, Barrick Gold Corporation, CMMI Institute, Voya Financial, Foreign Trade Association, Equiniti Riskfactor, Birmingham City University, Hastoe Housing Association
- World Class Contributors. Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts such Donald Farmer, Mike Ferguson, Rick van der Lans, Jan Henderyckx, Chris Bradley, Nigel Turner and Daragh O’Brien plus world renowned motivational and inspirational speaker Nigel Risner
- Fourteen Half Day Conference Workshops on 20 November. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on Data and BI Essentials. Choose from introductory or advanced levels.
- Four Full Day Conference Workshops on 23 November. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and skills on Enterprise Data Management and BI practice.
- Data and BI Solution Providers. Discuss your Data & BI challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 100% of the 2016 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
Mike Ferguson will be giving the following BI & Analytics keynote presentation:
More information and registration details can be found here