Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
Data Catalogs – Governing & Provisioning Data in a Data Driven Enterprise (7 June 2024, Live Streaming Training)
Building a Competitive Data Strategy for a Data Driven Enterprise (17 May 2024, Live Streaming Training)
20-21 March 2018, Utrecht
Data Lake, Hadoop, Deep Learning, Data Warehousing, Self-Service BI, Data Governance, GDPR, Artificial Intelligence & BI, Analytics & Data Science
The Data Warehousing & BI Summit of 2018 focuses mainly on the big BI dilemma that many organizations are struggling with. How do we integrate existing BI systems with these new forms of data usage? Which technologies and architectures are suitable and required?
The conference offers practical guidelines and do’s and don’ts to help you with these current and impending issues. You will meet well-known speakers and thought leaders from the Netherlands and abroad, including Donald Farmer, Mike Ferguson, Janani Dumbleton, Rick van der Lans, Bart Baesens, Cor Baars, Regine Dhaene and Mark de Visser. Once again, we managed to set up a very strong line-up with internationally acclaimed speakers, ready to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Some topics that will be discussed these days:
- Data management in a cloud computing environment
- What is the influence of regulatory compliance on deep learning?
- What does artificial intelligence actually offer to business intelligence?
- In which Silicon Valley products is it safe to invest?
- What is the role of dark data and the relationship with data governance and GDPR?
- Dealing with crunching data warehouse systems
- What is the impact of new forms of analyses on BI systems?
- Data governance and compliance in times of self-service analytics
- The importance of an information catalog for the management of a data lake
- The lessons we have learned from applying analytics and data science
- Where and how can modern big data technologies be included within data warehouse systems?
- Are the current data warehouse systems ready for GDPR?
Mike Ferguson will be giving the following presentations: