Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
4 April, 2023 – Live in Utrecht + live video stream
Data Observability & Governance, Data Mesh and Data Quality, Analytics & Data Science, Graph Analytics, Data Modelling, Data Lakehouse
The Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Summit covers trends, new technologies and emerging paradigms, offered to you by thought leaders on these topics. It offers practical guidelines, tools and do’s and don’ts to support current and upcoming issues. You will meet well-known speakers and thought leaders from The Netherlands and abroad and representatives of large international organisations. Our line-up includes Alec Sharp, Thomas Frisendal, Nigel Turner, Mike Ferguson, Jan Veldsink, Tanja Ubert, Matthijs Stel, Herman Bennema and Rick van der Lans. This top-tier line-up of speakers is eager to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Some topics that will be covered at the conference:
- Data Mesh & Fabric: The Data Quality Dependency
- Building an Enterprise Data Marketplace
- Practical approach to Data Centric AI
- Step by step approach to Data Management at Evides
- The Human Side of Data Modelling
- Data Lakehouse: Marketing Hype or new Architecture?
- Knowledge Graphs – New Perspectives on Analytics
- Is your data model fit for purpose?
- Data Observability – What is it and Why is it Important? Includes comparison of tools and vendors
Mike Ferguson will be giving the following presentations:
Building an Enterprise Data Marketplace
Data Observability – What is it and why is it important?