Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Building a Competitive Data Strategy for a Data Driven Enterprise (17 May 2024, Live Streaming Training)
Data Catalogs – Governing & Provisioning Data in a Data Driven Enterprise (7 June 2024, Live Streaming Training)
Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
Conference: 27 March, 2024 – Live in Utrecht + live video stream
Workshops: 28 March, 2024 – Utrecht (on-premise only)
The Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Summit covers trends, new technologies, emerging paradigms offered to you by thought leaders on these domains. It offers practical guidelines, tools and do’s and don’ts to support current and upcoming issues. You will meet well-known speakers and thought leaders from The Netherlands and abroad and representatives of large international organizations. The line-up includes Alec Sharp, Ron Tolido, Mike Ferguson, prof.dr. Peter Boncz, Panos Alexopoulos, Jan Henderyckx, Thomas Brinkman and Jos van Dongen. This top-tier line-up of speakers is eager to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Each time slot will offer a presentation in English so that you can attend all time slots. Some topics that will be covered at the conference:
- Data Architecture – Key Changes in 2023/2024
- Conceptual Data Modelling and The Data-Process-Connection
- Knowledge Graphs as Providers of Large Scale Data Semantics
- Generative AI in Data Management and Analytics
- Data Mesh Light
- Hybrid Query Processing in MotherDuck
- Data Governance as Keystone for Compliant AI and Digital Trust
- Mixed Source Data Engineering & Analytics
- Openness, Sharing Data and Privacy by Design
Delegates also gain four months access to the conference recordings of March 27 so there’s no need to miss out on any of the sessions that we run in parallel.
Mike Ferguson will be giving the following presentations:
Data Architecture Evolution & the Impact on Analytics (09:15-10:15 – Wednesday 27 March 2024)
Generative AI in Data Management & Analytics – A New Era of Assistance, Productivity & Automation (11:30-12:30 – Wednesday 27 March 2024)
Post-conference workshops by Mike Ferguson, Alec Sharp and Panos Alexopoulos
Following the conference, on March 28th, we will run several workshops by acclaimed international speakers. If combined with conference you are entitled to a discount and you can easily register for these on the conference registration form. The workshops will only be delivered face-to-face in Utrecht so without a live video stream.
- Data Products – From Design, to Build, to Publishing and Consumption by Mike Ferguson (half day, English spoken)
- Concept Modelling for Business Analysts. Practical tutorial on Concept Modelling by Alec Sharp (half day, English spoken)
- Knowledge Graphs – Pragmatische Approach and Best Practices by Panos Alexopoulos (half day, English spoken).
You can, of course, also attend these seminars without attending the conference. Each seminar, in addition to being listed on this conference website, is also listed on the Adept Events website and registration is possible for each separately if desired.