Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Global Data Summit
2-3 October, 2017 – Golden, Colorado, USA
This event is about all things data. From a business-value driven perspective.
- How are current data innovations impacting us today and into 2020?
- How can we better understand the data we are working with?
- How will we handle the growing volumes of data over the next several years?
- What are the new data roles in the organisation?
- What do we need to know about the psychology of our data?
- How can we model, manage and map our data in the organisation?
- How do we practically integrate and share data with all stakeholders?
- What is the future of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Streaming?
- What does Blockchain mean to the organisation and what does it mean to each of us?
- What is Ensemble Modeling? What does it mean to the organisation?
Mike Ferguson will be giving the following presentation:
Getting Ready for Fast (Streaming) Data
Please join him October 2-3 at the Pines Event Center in Golden Colorado!
Detailed Program Click Here
Event Website: GlobalDataSummit.com