Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Creating Data Products in a Data Mesh, Data Lake or Lakehouse for Use in Analytics (9-10 June 2022, Stockholm)
Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
Worst Practices in Master Data Management
Even experienced data management teams sometimes struggle with aspects of master data management (MDM). With the combined experience of many clients, data management guru Mike Ferguson will explain some of the worst practices he has seen in the industry – and how to avoid them.
You will learn
- The worst practices and why they’re on our list
- How improved master data and sound governance principles will increase competitive advantage, drive new revenue, reduce costs, and enable better compliance and decision-making
- A revolutionary approach to MDM that accelerates implementation from years to weeks
- Mike Ferguson, Managing Director of Intelligent Business Strategies Limited
Mike is an independent IT analyst and consultant he specialises in BI, analytics, big data, data management, and enterprise business integration. He has more than 34 years of experience and works at board, senior IT, and detailed technical IT levels on BI/CPM strategy, technology selection, enterprise architecture, MDM, and data integration. He has spoken at events all over the world and written numerous articles. He teaches popular master classes in Big Data, Predictive and Advanced Analytics, Data Governance, MDM, Data Integration, and more.
- Jake Freivald, Vice President of Product Marketing, Information Builders
Mr. Freivald is responsible for messaging strategy, content creation, and thought leadership for the WebFOCUS BI and analytics, iWay data integrity, and iWay integration product lines. He joined Information Builders in 1999 as a product manager for the Data Warehouse division, where he supported cross-platform product development and deployment.
Note: We’ll also be hosting a session at 9:00 AM Eastern Time | 3pm CEST for our international audiences. Click here to register.