Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
25 – 26 June 2015, Rome, Italy.
Speakers: Mike Ferguson, Barry Devlin, Claudia Imhoff, Rick van der Lans
This Summit examines trends in Business Analytics and Business Intelligence and examines how organisations should manage and govern all this data going forward.
- BI Organisation 2.0 – The Expanding Role of Data Scientists and Business Analysts
- The Impact of Self-Service Data Integration – Data Chaos or Data Governance?
- Agile Data Modelling using Data Vault and Data Virtualisation
- Best Practices in Data Discovery and Visualisation
- Advanced and Predictive Analytics for the Big Data Enterprise
- Graph Analytics and Visualisation
- Actionable Intelligence Using Storytelling and Collaborative BI
- New Analytics Architectures – The Role of a Data Reservoir and Data Refinery
Mike Ferguson will be speaking on: