Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
13-16 May 2019 – London
- Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on MDM & Data Governance. Two co-located conferences, in one to four days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of MDM and Data Governance to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. Delegates can attend sessions from both conferences.
- Five Tracks With More Than Sixty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 70 world renowned independent speakers and major users of MDM and Data Governance.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies & Expert Panel Discussions. Choose from over 30 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world MDM and Data Governance implementations. Case Studies and Contributors include: Santander, Capital One, Lloyd’s, Metro Bank, Handelsbanken UK, TransUnion UK, Volvo Car Group, HUGO BOSS, HS2, European Chemicals Agency, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, Maersk Line, Grundfos, Primark, IBM, PwC, Accenture, Salesforce, Nordea, Well Pharmacy, Metropolitan Thames Valley, Department of Internal Affairs New Zealand, Municipality of Copenhagen, FrieslandCampina, Blokker, Evides, RES Group, Petrobras, Howdens Joinery, MUFG Union Bank, Climate-KIC, Auchan Retail Ukraine, Aalto University, ASML, NETS and Turner & Townsend.
- Ten “Fast Track” Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up to speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory or advanced levels.
- Post-Conference Workshops. There will be three full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and skills in MDM and Data Governance practice.
- Networking. Network with an outstanding group of MDM, Data Governance and Enterprise Data Management attendees and speakers. This a tremendous opportunity to discuss your work issues with your peer group
- Major MDM and Data Governance Solution Providers. Discuss your MDM & Data Governance challenges with leading solution providers.
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague. The 2018 conference attracted delegates from 33 countries.
Mike Ferguson will be speaking at the conference on the following:
Smart MDM – A Best Practice Guide to Design & Implementation (1 day education)
More information and registration details can be found here