Smart Infrastructure & Smart Applications for the Smart Business – Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring
Data Warehouse Automation & Real-time Data – Reducing Time to Value in a Distributed Analytical Environment
Creating Data Products in a Data Mesh, Data Lake or Lakehouse for use in Analytics (17-18 October 2022 – Live Streaming Event)
Creating Data Products in a Data Mesh, Data Lake or Lakehouse for use in Analytics (24-25 November 2022 – Amsterdam)
Centralised Data Governance of a Distributed Data Landscape (28-29 November 2022 – Live Streaming Event)
Centralised Data Governance of a Distributed Data Landscape (24-25 October 2022 – Live Streaming Event)
ZenOptics and Mike Ferguson look t why organisations need an analytics catalogue to maximise the value of business intelligence and analytics in a data driven enterprise. The webinar will discuss:
- Where are we in data and analytics today?
- What are the current challenges with analytical assets?
- What are the key requirements for maximising the value of analytical assets to create a data-driven enterprise?
- What is an analytics catalogue, and why do we need an one?
- What types of analytical assets should be available in an enterprise analytics catalogue?
- How do you use an analytics catalogue to optimise BI and analytics in the enterprise?
- Using an analytics catalogue to integrate analytical assets into core decision-making processes